Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1157 times)

Gjiin

• View Profile
Hello!
« on: January 14, 2016, 08:27:20 PM »

HELLO,

Wanted to stop in say hello and introduce myself. 'I' started life as a healer named Gjiintari back in 199*. Nickname of Gjiin. The fella typing is Mike. 

Im in my 60s, couple grandkids. Ive been a software guy for over 40 years. Im currently in the bay area (California) on a team building the firmware sattelite antenna systems (robotics) so i get to play with some very cool toys. Its been fun over the years doing business with a wide range of clients.

I have been a fan of m59 since late 1998 when my wife and I terrorized the land! Fun stuff! Cudos on the job you all hav done in resurecting and beathing life into the meridian. Well done!

Id like to offer my services to help. I have the repositories servers and clients running here... but alas, its boring whacking monsters by ones self.  I am resonably good with c/c++/c#, perl/python/*script, handfuls of tools. That said, need a hand?

Greetz,
Gjiin

Morbus

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 06:00:20 AM »

Hey mate!

Glad to have you on here! :)

It's fairly uncomplicated to get started in the team. Drop by in IRC (you can simply hit the chat button next to the home button in the bar above) and everyone will be happy to show a new contributor the ropes.

See you around!
Tags: hellow welcome