Open Meridian Project Forums

• May 27, 2017, 07:59:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Shal'ille could use a buff...  (Read 520 times)

Morbus

• Developer
    • View Profile
Shal'ille could use a buff...
« on: August 06, 2016, 01:34:44 PM »

I decided to create this topic so people can discuss the relative power of Shal'ille and what steps could be taken to make Shal'ille more of a viable choice in PvP again.

Feel free to write in English or German. I'll help out with translations if necessary. :)

Bile

• View Profile
Re: Shal'ille could use a buff...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 12:37:32 PM »

I realize this is so old but....

Giving Shal a Qor/Neg Karma only BoF spell would suddenly make a world of difference.

Purge >=< Blind
Dazzle < Blind
Then you get hold as well.

Sure they don't last as long with buffs up but a 3 school Qor should be able to log a 3 school Shal if you get off the blind or even if you eat a few arrows and get the blind off between their dazzle. If you don't and you start to take a lot of damage you just run away. If you're a Shal toon what can you do... fumble your way trying to run away? I can't run through the whole game blind anymore, I don't remember it that well anymore. Instant rescue is a bit crazy. What if Rescue was near instant but damaged you for 5-15hp?

Then again I haven't PvPed in ages and don't know what it's like now and I'm honestly not that interested in PvP at this point. Meridian59 PvE! Who would of thunk!
Tags: